Strawberries and Prints

12:07 PM

I've been obsessed with the Japanese fashion ever since I discovered TokyoFashion.com on Facebook a while back. It's a site that features street fashion in Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku and others. I browse through it religiously and I'd say that Japanese OOTDS never fails to surprise and amaze me. I think Japan has the most innovative fashion. Tokyo has a lot of different fashion styles, cultures, subcultures, and it really interests me.


I've seen Japanese fashion in my own pair of eyes when I went there last April. I just fell in love with the country! Everywhere, there's arts and fashion. It's like food to my eyes to them sparkle. *u*

I am slowly updating my wardrobe with Japanese-inspired fashion items. Some of my outfits here in the blog are slightly inspired by the Japanese fashion, and here's another attempt on having the J-fashion feels on my outfit. Prints, overalls, chunky accessories and platform shoes. I don't know if you'll notice it in the photos, but I also attempted to try the blush under the eye trend in Japan. Heehee~


I've also been wanting to wear this lovely dress overalls I got from Romwe last June. Overalls are so in today. Overalls combined to a skater skirt? Even better! This was originally $32.90 but I got it for only $9.99! Romwe has the craziest sale ever. I post here Romwe Sale Alerts whenever there's a big sale on Romwe, so stay tuned! ;)

I've gone cray cray with cute socks in Japan when I went there. Got this very cheap strawberry print socks at Forever 21 in Dōtonbori. This chunky heels platform boots was inspired by the J-fash too!

I wish I could wear Japanese-inspired outfits everyday. But I'm afraid I'll get overdressed wearing it in the Philippines! lol Can't wait to live in Japan and get crazy weird everyday with my looks! Ahh~ I wanna live the dream! *o*

Leave a comment if you want more Japanese-inspired outfits! or I don't know, you can say whatever. Just don't forget to leave your thoughts on the comment box! Thanks for dropping by! xoxo


WHAT I WORE
Top: Thrifted
Dress Overalls: Romwe
Chain Necklace: mpd, Japan
Bracelets: Forever 21
Strawberry Socks: Forever 21, Japan
Platform Boots: Thrifted

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ove your outfit Jamie! most especially your strawberry socks! waah so cute!
    I love Japanese fashion too! I love how they have bold styles and are proud of standing out!

    xoxo
    Style Escapades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tee!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit. Cant wait to see more Japanese inspired outfits.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japanese fashion is always looking great. I love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're gorgeous, the little socks are such a cute detail

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top print is madly love. such a darling to added an amazing print to our daily look!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the top awesomeness, love your blog! I am following on bloglovin!
    -Kosi
    http://www.onecreatesoneself.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy ronald mcdonald in your shirt haha! thats cute! love the overalls and the socks, really cute outfit!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's Hitler on that too! Haha. Thanks for dropping by, Samantha!

      Delete
  10. Wow you look so rad!!! I love that top so much.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ronald McDonald creeps me out sometimes (I'm not a big fan of clowns), but I'm really digging your shirt. It's super quirky and fun!

    ♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, sorry for that! LOL Thanks for dropping by, Gita! ;)

      Delete
  12. I absolutely adore this outfit Jamie! The loud print being muted by the white pinafore is so perfect yet still the right balance of striking and unique. I love japanese fashion as well and that tee totally screams j-fashion in my opinion. I can't believe you found it while thrifting.

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for appreciating! This comment is really nice. Thanks for dropping by! xo

      Delete
  13. I love love those socks, they are my cup of tea. And that crop top looks so fun, who doesnt love Mc Donalds?

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe