Experience CamSur with Havaianas (Part 2)

4:02 PM

If you haven’t read the Part 1 and my post about the Havaianas X mangoRED, read here and here.

It’s time for the first shoot at CWC! We headed to this very cozy wooden cabana in CWC for the couples preparation, and a mini bloggers meeting (a.k.a. more chika)!


Muy Bien
We were greeted once again with sweet snacks and pretty décor by Mr. Ben Nasayao!

We caught the others preparing the outfits and make-up of the couples.

That’s when I found out the Mr. Ben Nasayao has his own clothing brand called Muy Bien! I was lucky enough to have a casual mini interview with him! Hihi. So proud that this brand is a true Bicolano brand. I’ve also heard that he’s going to open his own studio in Legazpi soon! Hopefully, I can feature that on my blog when it opens.

I’m fanatically crushing on the vintage-print cap on the right and some tropical-print caps in their collection! They’re for sale at Php350 only. I’m currently regretting that I didn’t buy one, because it perfectly fits on my girly head, not too bulky like most snapbacks nowadays. Check out their Facebook page, Muy Bien Creatives: Home and Beyond, for more of awesome Muy Bien products!


Elleana Mineral Cosmetics

We were also privileged to get a front row seats on how Ms. Theresa Carbonel and Regine Matias do their magic in make-up and hair too! (And we were given a free make-up on the second day too! OMG, I’m so excited to blog it!) Everyone would feel such an “artista” just sitting in front of this illuminated mirror!


Ms. Theresa Carbonel has her own brand of cosmetics too, the Ellana Mineral Cosmetics! Do check out http://ellana.com.ph/ to see their line of cosmetics! I personally had a chance to try it, and I really fell in love with it. I love their shades and it's feels really light on the face, like you're not wearing any make-up at all! You can order online or you can just buy at their numerous branches in Metro Manila.


Wakeboarding @ CWC
And of course, experiencing Camarines Sur must totally have a wakeboarding experience at the CWC! Look at us attentively listening to our wakeboard instructor. :3

Unfortunately, this is my only decent photo wakeboarding. Because our other co-bloggers left us! *insert tampo face here* Hahaha just kidding! They have to leave because the first shoot with mangoRED had started. But oh well, look at me enjoying my first fall from wakeboarding! Swear, it was a lot of fun even though I didn't learn it very well. It was hard! But such an awesome experience. But the 3 days of body pain after it wasn't. lol

Stoked Gera and I after wakeboarding! This girl is a pro! She's been wakeboarding in Republiq for a while, that's why. I'm so looking forward to wakeboard with her again soon!

(L-R) Apple, me, AbeeJianneGeraIvyDexter and Nadine
Havaianas bloggers invading Naga! 

Avenue Plaza Hotel
And that would be the end of our CWC adventure. We ate dinner courtesy of Bigg's Diner again, and headed back to our hotel to have a good night rest! And we we're surprised by a sweet note in our beds saying "good evening" in Bicol dialect with a Ferrero chocolate!

This is how our room looks like! Just got the photo from Avenue Plaza Hotel's website 'cause I failed to take a photo due to my lens limitations. Swear, their room is the classiest and comfiest! I felt so much pampered by this hotel. The sheets, bed, pillows, the bathroom, the room location (we have swimming-pool-overlooking balcony!), the room service, lighting, room scent, surprise treats, and overall aestheticsI honestly slept like a baby with their superb beddings. Probably what you'll be expecting for a five star hotel! They also just recently got awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor this year. Awesome, right? Book your room now! Call (054) 473 9999 or visit www.theavenueplazahotel.com.

And that's the end of the day one of my Experience CamSur with Havaianas series. Stay tuned for the Day 2! Consist of ultimate pampering by Blue Waters Day Spa, superb Bicol food pig out at Chef Doy's, and more mangoRED shoot coverage. I hope you enjoyed this event blog post! Show me your thoughts on the comment box. 

---

Thanks to HAVAIANAS for making this event happen!

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS AND SPONSORS:
Muy Bien Creatives: Home and Beyond  |  Ben Nasayao (production design and stylist)
Ellana Mineral Cosmetics  |  Theresa Carbonel (make-up artist)  |  Regine Matias (hair stylist)

Credits to Abigail Silerio & Paul Echano for some of the photos.


You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Lovely photos, looked like you were having fun!
    Annoa xx
    fshnfrnzy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a really fun event. Thanks for dropping by! ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Nora! Dropping by your blog now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suure! I love your blog anyway! Following you now!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the surfer vibes, looks like tons of fun!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tots fun!! Thanks for dropping by, Hélèna! <3

      Delete
  5. Look likes you and the group had a lot of fun:).

    Have a lovely weekend ahead!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(289)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, doll! I'll be following you too! Great blog xo

      Delete
  7. Bardzo ciekawy post :) Jestem tu pierwszy raz, ale blog naprawdę robi wrażenie na pierwszy rzut oka. Boski blog :)

    Very interesting post :) I am here for the first time, but the blog is really impressive at first glance. Divine blog :)

    http://nussy99.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe! This comment is really sweet! Thank you. Thanks for dropping by, Nussy! I'll take a visit on your blog too. ;)

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos! You're so pretty! ♥
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    xoxo from Poland

    http://life-by-blonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xoxo from the Philippines! Heehee <3

      Delete
  9. what a nice room! and wake boarding looks so fun :) thanks for stopping by!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wakeboarding's really fuuun! Try it some time. ;)
      Thanks for dropping by, too!

      Delete
  10. I've never been wake boarding before but I wan am give it a go! Lovely photos

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! It's a lot of fun! ^_^
      Thanks for dropping by, Alice! Browsing your blog now :)

      Delete
  11. These photos are lovely, i have never been wakeboarding before, i feel like i would be awful at it haa!! Great post xx



    CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kinda awful at it too. Haha! It just takes practice! ;)
      Thanks for dropping by, Claire! Visiting your blog now. ^_^

      ♡, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe